Business Start Up
Starting a business? Congratulations!
Start as you mean to go on. Creating a sound accounting foundation for you business from the outset will underpin your ability to control it in the future.
At Composure we help all kinds of people run effective and profitable businesses. For the most part a business owner is most interested in actually running their business not worrying about managing their accounts so we’ve created a friendly, professional accountancy practice designed to take the stress out of running your accounting function.
Here’s how we can help you today…
- Help with choosing the most appropriate trading vehicle and legal structure
- Assistance with registering with official bodies such as HMRC, NICO, Companies House, Information Commissioner
- Compliance with regulatory requirements e.g. record-keeping, income tax self assessment, Companies House returns
- Assistance with choosing an accounting package and training if required
- Providing introductions to local business contacts e.g. bank managers, solicitors, business service providers
- Giving moral support and acting as a sounding board for new ideas
We also help with Due Diligence:
- Reviewing a prospective purchase of a business (sole trader/partnership/company)
- Valuation of assets, trade and goodwill
- Financing Options
- Legal matters